Tuesday 21 June 2011

God is good!

I have been wrestling with God over something... and these are some of the treasures He has given me. Maybe He wants you to hear them too.
                   God is GOOD- all the time
" If God really works in everything, why don't we thank Him for everything? Why do we accept good from His hand and not the bad?"  Ann Voskamp - One Thousand Gifts


"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9



"The Lord says, I will will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8

"God shall be my hope, my stay, my guide and lantern to my feet." William Shakespeare



Pictures are of fresh cut flowers from my flower beds... beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment